Document Management for Small and Mid-Sized Law Firms
As an attorney, paralegal, litigation support, or IT professional in a small to mid-sized law firm you face the dual challenge of needing high-quality eDiscovery services and software, but also providing competitive representation to your clients without the internal discovery staffing and budget that larger firms can support. Your case needs are every bit as complex, but they need to be handled cost effectively and predictably.
You need an outside partner who can step in when needed with the expertise required to execute your eDiscovery strategy. Lexbe offers the litigation document management services you need to match and exceed the resources brought to bear by your opposition.
Lexbe eDiscovery Services deliver fast processing of electronically stored information (ESI). Using the latest high throughput technologies, we can scale immediately to meet your case’s document processing needs.
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform is a comprehensive litigation document management and review solution that lets legal professionals quickly and easily analyze, search, review, produce, and securely share litigation documents.
Get started today with Lexbe’s eDiscovery Services
And never miss a deadline again!
Litigation Support Services:
- ESI Culling+: Reduce ESI stores to manageable sizes with DeNIST, deduplication, date culling and keyword culling. Metadata extractions and PST reconstitution is available as well.
- Privilege Secure+: Prevent the inadvertent disclosure of privileged documents.
- Native Processing+ (to PDF): Convert native documents, including Outlook Email and Microsoft Office files, into PDF format for searchability, bates stamping, and preparation for online review.
- Native Processing+ (to TIFF): Convert native documents, including Outlook Email and Microsoft Office files, into TIFF format for searchability, bates stamping, and preparation for online review.
- Native Extraction+: Flatten and extract native file attachments and metadata to create loadfiles in preparation for native or near native review.
- eDiscovery OCR+: Increase searchability of PDFs, TIFFs, or document-formatted JPGs or PNGs, in connection with litigation document review and searching, using our optical character recognition technology.
- ESI Preservation+: Early case nearline storage of pre-processed data collections.
Document Management and Review Software:
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform: Our hosted litigation document management solution features the ability to self-upload up to 10GB per day for same day review in addition to lightning fast, advanced search and coding capabilities. Lexbe eDiscovery Platform includes robust case analysis and timeline functionality in addition to online document processing capabilities. Prepare productions quickly and in multiple formats with Lexbe eDiscovery Suite to meet discovery deadlines and satisfy production requests.
Free Processing is available when you commit to host your data in Lexbe eDiscovery Platform for 6 months. Take advantage of Lexbe eDiscovery Platform and the major cost savings experienced when you eliminate processing expenses.
Benefits of Lexbe eDiscovery Software and Services for Small to Medium-Sized Firms:
- Lexbe eDiscovery Platform provides you with the most robust eDiscovery document review application available without the need for expensive internal software licences, hardware, support, or dedicated internal staff.
- We use the same document security and encryption protocols used by financial institutions. Our data centers certifications include SAS70 Type II, SOC 1 and 2, SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402.
- Our Native PDF+ and Native TIFF+ conversion services deliver data ready for review in leading litigation document management systems or production formats, with metadata extracted. Other options include Bates and control numbering, deduplication, and more.
- ESI Culling+ provides defensible data reduction including culling by metadata (date, custodian, keyword and more).
- Self-serve processing options let you take the reins and accomplish simple tasks without the need to contact a provider to upload or download your data.
- Industry-leading turn-around-times that can’t be beat allow you to meet your most demanding deadlines.
- Leverage our high-end, feature-rich hosted review platform for some or all of your cases. Pay only for the storage needed with no long contracts, and no user or case fees.
- Lexbe software can ingest and automatically convert most native files (Outlook, Word, Excel), and automatically converts documents to PDF for review, and TIFF as needed for productions.
- Comprehensive production options: Native, TIFF, PDF, or blended. Our standard load files include DAT/OPT (Concordance, Ringtail, Relativity), DII (Summation), LFP (iPro) and XLSX (Lexbe) to support all major litigation support databases that might be requested.
- Integrated Case Participant, Timelining and Case Chronology features. Link back to the actual document for quick retrieval. Be prepared for depos, dispositive motions and trial at no extra cost and without the need for additional software licences.
- Full cross-platform support for MAC users, in addition to Windows platform support. Work with all major browsers (PC or MAC) without additional installs needed.
- Comprehensive Dual Index+ feature means that our search will pick up key documents that other indexes won’t.
- Expert eDiscovery Project Management professional services provides you with supplemental expertise when needed.